Friday, March 9, 2007

Finally a new post

It has been over a week since my last post and I must admit that that is due to the fact that I really haven't done much. Most of my week was spent running around in circles. I did some web page updates but nothing new there.

I played with Open Office Chart as part of the spreadsheet assignment for class. I found that it was just as easy to use as Excel. I don't like the graph creator in Chart as well as the one in excel, but the functions that I use on a regular basis were all there and easy to use.

This week also had an unusual number of updates. There were 11 updates totaling 14.2 MB. That was up quite a bit from the previous weeks.

In any case, unless I find some more fun and exciting things to do and play with, I will probably drop down to only one or two posts a week for the duration of this project.

No comments: