Thursday, February 15, 2007

Listening to Music Online

So the CD is good, but listening to the same CD over and over again gets annoying after a few loops so I decided to try using the radio locater http://www.radio-locator.com to find an oldies station that I like to listen to. I was a little nervous that I would have to try to find something to decode the streaming signal, but it turned out once again to not be an issue. I wonder if going through the process of getting the other audio and video formats to work also helped with this issue. Anyway, it worked without a problem and I can listen to music while I work. I downloaded a form from my e-mail, modified it and put it back on the web. I also pulled an XLS file out of my E-mail and used CALC to modify it. I then saved it in Excel format and returned it to the person that sent it to me. It all seemed to work pretty well.