Friday, February 9, 2007

Sound Juicer

When I inserted a music cd, sound jucier popped up and when I clicked the play button it began to play the CD. It was horrible. It skipped every 3 seconds or so. To make sure it wasn't the CD, I put in a second one and the same thing happened. There wasn't a volume control button and when I wanted to go to another track, I could not double click on it. I had to pause the current track, select the new track, then click the play button to swap tracks. One good thing it has though is an extract button. When I clicked this, it extracted all of the selected tracks to my Hard Drive. It created a folder with the artist name then a sub folder with the album name and put each song in there. It pulled them as OGG files and these files play skip free in Totem Movie Player 2.16.2.

Totem Video will not play the files directly from the CD though.

I'll have to look for a new CD player...

No comments: